Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Final Project

I couldn't get google to work, so I ended up finding Microsoft office very easy to use. However, I can't wait to create my own classroom website now that I know how to do it. This was so much fun. I will google or something less "business" like for my next one.

Yeah!!!!! I can't beleive I created a website. I'm SO EXCITED!!!! This is the most fun course I have ever taken. And as for my post graduate courses, I found this to be the most useful for me as a teacher

YIPPEE!!!!!

http://ArgilliteElementarySchool.Web.officelive.com

2 Comments:

At May 3, 2009 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

We are going to be using something like this next year at school for our websites. I hope it is easy to use.

I have had a pretty good time this semester too; the great thing is is that I still remember how to do things that I did at the beginning.

Good job on your website. On your photo editing page, did you mean to make all your text a link? I accidently clicked it several times while reading.

 
At May 4, 2009 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Kim Clevinger said...

Good job on your site! Like you, I'm very excited to be able to create one for my own classroom.

I'm glad to hear that there are other programs that are easy to use in creating a website. You never know when you may have to use something other than google sites.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home