Sunday, February 15, 2009

UK vs. Florida


This picture was taken at Rupp Arena. I chose this picture because the it was taken from the top row, which made the court look far away. I thought it would be good to make it stand out better by making it in color and the rest black and white. I really would like to try some more pictures because I think it would be pretty to find a picture of a lone flower and make it black and white and make the flower stand out with color. A more close up picture might be a better choice for this type of photographic effect. The way I did this was I used the picture as my background layer, then added another layer by selecting copy visible. This way the top picture was the same as the bottom picture. Then I used desaturate to turn it black and white. Then I used the scissors to create a border around the basketball court. When I cut it out, it showed the original picture behind it, which was in color........but only the part that I cut out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home