Thursday, February 5, 2009

Comparing Podcast Directories

I compared the podcast websites PodcastAlley, and Podcast Pickle. Both websites seemed to be organized well as far as I could tell, although I am just learning about podcasts. Both had top 10 podcasts which I think is good for the newcomer who wants to get a feel of podcasting. Both had lists of newest podcasts. PodcastAlley however, had a list called featured podcasts which I noticed were mostly offensive subjects. Both also offered the option to find podcasts by genre. Although I really liked the design of pickle better, they were similar in many ways. They both featured a large forum area on their homepage. But I just felt that pickle's list on the left made it a little easier to navigate. I also was a little put off by PodcastAlley's featured list, which as I mentioned were mostly offensive topics. I wouldn't want that page on my computer for anyone in my home or workplace to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home