Thursday, February 5, 2009

Audio File

I loved the audio file, "multimedia shmultimedia". This would be wonderful to use in elementary school. You could create read alouds for children to read along with books. Like this audio file, the reader would provide the inflection that makes the reading passage more interesting. It would help students with comprehension, reading inflection, concepts such as elements of a story, Etc. I was excited to think about, perhaps in the future, reading books aloud for my kindergarteners and having them available for them to listen to on the computer or on an mp3 player with headphones. I do have some CDs available for children to listen to, but I think they would much rather hear my voice. In addition, I would not be limited to just a few book choices, but I could create audio files to go with any book I wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home