Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More "podgress"

I've been learning more about podcasting. I read some external links on blackboard that Dr. Lowell placed on there, and I read some FAQ links for juice and others that helped me get a better understanding of what podcasting is. I finally figured out how to download juice, and then had some trouble getting any podcasts to download. Finally I got it to work through trial and error, and have been listening to some podcasts such as talk live, on which they were talking about how cell phones are advancing quickly and becoming capable of streaming information. I also listened to a podcast about marriage which I found very interesting. The idea was about how we are taught to blame our spouse for any baggage they carry into a marriage when in actuality, we all bring in baggage and the purpose of marriage is for each to help the other heal from the experiences that caused the baggage. That is how we have a healed and wholesome marital relationship. It was an interesting podcast. The thing I keep thinking is that my husband is going to love podcasting when I introduce it to him. He is really into politics and current issues, and listens to the radio a lot while he is working. This way he can find the topics he wants and listen to them when he wants. I am anxious to explore more this week, and start downloading them onto my mp3 player. So far I have just been listening on my computer while cleaning house. That's not bad either.

1 Comments:

At February 5, 2009 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

I keep thinking that my husband would appreciate certain aspects that I have learned so far, especially everything I have learned about RSS feeds and gators. However, he just looks at me and rolls his eyes. I'll get him eventually...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home