Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Podcast Progress (and other)

I am certainly still learning about podcasts. I have subscribed to pickle....and have created part of my profile. I have an image I'd like to add so it directed me to join flickr and I've done that, but still working on how to add the image to my profile. I plan on going to information websites such as Wikipedia to see if I can get a better concept of what podcasts are for. I also found that I subscribed to google reader last semester so I went to my google reader page and am still trying to figure out how to add everyone. My class from last year is still on there right now, but I am working on it. I learned also that since this is all kind of meshing together in my mind........I really need to take notes on all of this as I am doing it. I have made a list of all of my new endeavors, and my user names and passwords for each. I think I'm getting off to a pretty good start. I plan to explore more as the week goes on, since I'm stuck at home in this ice storm. Dr. Lowell sure picked a good week to go south. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home